Are you looking for auto transport companies in Oklahoma? Do you need someone to make your vehicle transport in Oklahoma a breeze? Then step right up – you’ve found the best. At eShip, there’s nothing more important to us than our clients.
We’ll secure the best deal for any item that you wish to transport. Give us a call at 855-947-1149, and we’ll assign you a personal agent. They’ll be your single point of contact throughout the whole deal, so you always know who to speak with.
What We Can Transport
Whether it’s a moped for your teenager or a Lamborghini, you’ll get the same outstanding service. We offer:
Enclosed or Open Motorcycle Transport
Enclosed or Open Auto Transport
ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST
Oklahoma Auto Transport
Why waste time and wrack up mileage driving a vehicle across the country? Our affordable auto transport service saves you time and money. We’ll find a reliable carrier at a reasonable rate to get your car from Point A to Point B.
- Open Transport: This is ideal if you’ve got a standard car and need it transported at the best rate possible. A specialized car carrier will carry your vehicle. Because it’s hitching a ride with up to 12 other cars, it’s the more affordable option.
- Enclosed Transport: This is a pricier option but offers your car protection from the elements. Metal or tarp sides fully enclose the trailer. If you’ve got a high-end vehicle or collector’s item, this is the better option.
Don’t worry if you’re not entirely sure which option is best. Your personal consultant will talk you through your choices.
Ask About Our Free Platinum Protection Plan
We don’t leave anything to chance. Our Platinum Plan comes standard with each deal. Better still, we don’t expect you to pay a dime for it.
You’ll receive coverage in the following circumstances:
- We only deal with professional carriers. If one of them takes shortcuts and doesn’t insure your load, the plan covers you if the carrier damages your car in transit. It’s not something that our clients have to claim often, but we’re proud to have it in place.
- If the delivery is delayed by 48 hours because of means within the carrier’s control, we’ll pay your rental costs. We pay up to $300 so that you can stay mobile if the carrier lets us both down.
Boat Transport Oklahoma
Motorcycle Transport Oklahoma
RV Transport Oklahoma
Oklahoma Household Moving
How it Works
If there’s a more straightforward way to do this, we can’t find it. All you have to do is to call 855-947-1149 or fill in the form on this page. We’ll interview you to get all the details. We do ask a fair number of questions so that we understand your needs perfectly.
Then the matchmaking begins. We tap our extensive network of contacts to find a carrier that can handle your project. We negotiate with them to get their best possible price. Then we contact you with your options.
Unlike most others in this business, we only ask for your deposit once we’ve confirmed that a carrier is available. We don’t take chances here – there’s no way to guarantee the service or the price until we’ve spoken to the carriers themselves. So, there’s no need to make a deposit before that point.
Once we’ve received the go-ahead and deposit from you, we confirm the deal with the carrier. All that you have to do from this point is to ensure that the items to be transported are ready on the date agreed.
Need the item delivered in a hurry? Speak to us about our expedited options.
Why Choose Us?
- Our business is family-owned and operated.
- We’re well-established with ten years of experience under our belts.
- We rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Consumer Affairs consistently ranks us in the top three transport broker companies nationally.
- We’re registered licensed by the Department of Transport.
- You don’t pay anything until we’ve confirmed the availability of a suitable carrier.
- Our free Platinum Protection Plan comes standard.
Counties That We Service
We offer our services in every county in Oklahoma. It doesn’t matter if it’s a prized vehicle or that mammoth gator you had stuffed, we’ll match you with the right carrier. Give us a call at 855-947-1149. Alternatively, complete the form on the page, and we’ll get back to you.